Savannah Harley-Davidson is looking for a positive, experienced and highly motivated Harley-Davidson Parts Manager to join our busy & growing dealership team.
Candidates must have 3 plus years of Harley-Davidson dealership experience with proven leadership and the ability to provide a premium customer experience.
Responsible for achieving maximum performance while effectively leading and managing personnel. Inventory management, Talon ES, CIM and mechanical knowledge of Harley-Davidson motorcycles preferred.
- Employ sound management practices to ensure parts department contributes acceptable levels of gross and net profit.
- Maximize return on investment of parts inventory.
- Grow the volume of P&A sales.
- Maintain budgeted revenue and expense objectives.
- Be proactive in advertising and promoting the P&A business.
- Provide reports to Dealer Principal or General Manager, as requested.
- Develop monthly and annual objectives for the department.
Attend training sessions to keep current with P&A merchandising and inventory control issues. (P.A.C.E., HDU, etc.)
We offer: Competitive compensation plan, insurance benefit, paid vacation and employee discount.
Please email your resume to email@example.com with a cover letter explaining why you are the perfect candidate.